Woman …

Wanted. Yes, this is an advertisement.

I’m looking for a woman of love to love. But not just any woman, a woman that fits me in my life – whatever that is. A woman who loves the mystery, the unknown, the space of being still inside before the activity.

I don’t care if she’s old or young as long as she is willing to put love first. Love between man and woman always comes first, everything flows from that. And between man and woman love, the place inside, comes before the other. In other words woman has to hold to love before form, as does man, or love turns to emotion and conflict or familiarity and disinterest.

We all love things, nature, the children, chocolate … We love our woman or our man, but too often we love our emotions or imagination more, our great personality – the great con. But what about love without the thing? I love things too but I am really focussed on the love, not the thing. There is nothing more important in this life than to make love real, or more real, by making love rightly.

Love before the love of things or form, formless love. It’s a real place inside beneath all the thinking and emotion – other things, and even within and beneath the pure sensation. Love, the reality, is realisable, where there is enough love.

Well, you know most what you need to know about me from this site. It says what I am and do, more or less. On this site you can see my life has been reduced to sense, the sense of being before the excitement or distraction of being something. Sense and sensation, simple being.

I don’t think I can say it all here and now so … though I might add to this over the next week or so. I might not.

If you are a woman and this resonates with you and you want to meet, any natural place within reach of SE Brisbane, have a cup of tea, or so …

At least I’ll show you how to photograph the little creatures, if nothing else.

You can contact me privately here Contact by email or any comment or question is welcome in the box below.

Have at it ladies, and gentlemen – I’ll answer any questions come my way.

If you are so moved. Or just move on to …

… the entertainment.

Garden Visitors …

A Flower Beetle. Love those antennae. Big and heavy hairy creatures, ungainly in flight but survive the hardest crashes.

*Click on the pictures for a proper look …

Female Lynx spider. She does love her food, and her babies. I have often seen the male looking after the eggs yet to hatch.

Queensland Fruit Fly. Real gardeners would kill me for leaving food out for these little ones. They love soft fruit especially.

Maybe a kind of Huntsman spider? It had its place on the sunflower, clearly loved its little life. May even still be in the green …

This one loves a good mess, carries it on its back, probably as camouflage or to ward off predators. Then becomes a beetle.

Bluebottle Fly just loves its aerobatics in the shadowy places in the garden. Also loves the rotting things I encourage in the dark.

This little beetle loves flowers, all of them. Including this nicotiana which could be the death of it, being so sticky.

They come and they go. Waves of form and colour with one fundamental function, to enable the earth to reproduce in all its other forms.

And it all exists because of the form I am, a body of sense to see that came out of the love of man and woman.

Love, not money, makes the world go round.

© Mark Berkery ……. Click on those pictures for a closer look

1. equalsart said, on 18/11/2017 at 1:32 pm

Well. I enjoyed the bug pictures, but most of all the spider.

• Mark said, on 18/11/2017 at 2:24 pm

Well, the entertainment is there to be enjoyed.

Spiders are special, such accomplished predators.

2. Marielle said, on 17/11/2017 at 3:51 pm

Time would come and you gonna meet her just have patience and put your trust on God :)

• Mark said, on 17/11/2017 at 7:38 pm

Thanks Marielle.

What is now is best, no need to look to a future time.

3. Mystory for me said, on 17/11/2017 at 9:07 am

Awesome work..Man..You have a great taste of photos..keep rockin

4. Internal Strategy said, on 17/11/2017 at 8:07 am

Love is under rated. People want the picture. Its not the first kiss that measures success. Its the first post. Love has become a con of advertising your accomplishment to others. People will lie to help someone fall in love with them, then, wonder why it didn’t work out. Like Voldermort’s mom type scenerio.
    Genuine truth an communication is required for love to be real. I think its cool someone can articulately advertise for that. Rock on.

• Mark said, on 17/11/2017 at 12:24 pm

Well said Jay.

The world of mind is a con, not knowing the truth we believe what presents, until we’ve had enough of it.

Then it’s just a matter of getting down to the original innocence that is still beneath the movement of mind.

5. sadcnews said, on 16/11/2017 at 6:52 pm

this is a great piece Mark, hoping and praying that you get the best on what you are looking for.

• Mark said, on 16/11/2017 at 7:42 pm

Thanks T …

The best already is. It’s a matter of reducing by negating the other.

6. mauvewordtrove said, on 16/11/2017 at 12:28 am

Mark, It is hard to put feelings like that to paper, you get it.
    There is so much ugly things these days with the male female connection that It felt good to read your beautiful thoughts instead. Keep the flow going.
    I have a thing for fruit flies and now a better view too ;)
    thxs

• Mark said, on 16/11/2017 at 11:58 am

Thanks Mauve …

Acknowledge the good, that’s the way.

What you give your attention to grows, fruit flies too.

7. mindthoughts8blog said, on 15/11/2017 at 5:27 pm

Really nice photos! And good luck on finding the woman of your dreams!
    A quick question if you don’t mind, what lens do you use? Just any macro? I have tried taking close ups with a 100mm macro lens but can never get the details like the eyes of the fly.

• Mark said, on 15/11/2017 at 6:05 pm

Thanks MT8…

I am not dreaming, or dreaming less …

For sharp in the field photos you need to get close and you need flash (or good diffuse light, very fast SS and stability). Have a look here – Macro Illustrated and check out links in more recent comments.

8. UHNOR said, on 15/11/2017 at 10:40 am

nice pic and expressions of oneself!
    don’t loose hope!
    In God’s time…..

• Mark said, on 15/11/2017 at 11:33 am

Thanks Uhnor.

That’s right, what is is best. No need for hope.

9. wildwanderer4 said, on 15/11/2017 at 3:06 am

Hi, I haven’t read something so beautiful and heartfelt in a long time. This has been so refreshing to read. If you ever come to Oslo, Norway we should meet :)

• Mark said, on 15/11/2017 at 11:38 am

Hi. I have had an attraction to Scandinavia, having lived in Sweden and Finland for a while, so you never know.

Careful what you wish for. :-)

Thanks K …

• wildwanderer4 said, on 16/11/2017 at 12:27 am

What is the point of wishing if you are careful in that as well :) Look forward to that..

• Mark said, on 16/11/2017 at 12:02 pm

It’s a saying, because often what you wish for brings with it what you wouldn’t wish for.

Where love, the state, would be realised, what is not love dies – what you focus on or give your attention to grows, the other dies. And dying is painful, but only for a while, while I see I am not what dies.

• wildwanderer4 said, on 16/11/2017 at 11:08 pm

But that is how life exists… something is dying every second for the new to come. I think if one just accepts death for what it is, then hat you wish for or not wish for irrespective makes the present that much more alive…

• Mark said, on 17/11/2017 at 12:23 am

Nobody wants the pain, and nobody wants death.

• wildwanderer4 said, on 17/11/2017 at 10:56 pm

not wanting does not stop things from happening! not in the least the inevitable to that of human life :)

• Mark said, on 17/11/2017 at 11:41 pm

Yes, if you give up wanting circumstances will reflect that.

Every body dies …

10. Tammie said, on 14/11/2017 at 9:57 am

Bugs bugs wonderful bugs
    so do you know all these bugs? Or do you photograph them and then find out about them? There are so very many! We have snow here not and I was watching the Stellar’s Jays pecking at grass under a tree that did not have much snow there. I wondered if they were finding bugs in this cold weather. So much to learn.

Wishing you shared love with another. If we lived close I would meet you in a natural place and bring some tea.

• Mark said, on 14/11/2017 at 1:25 pm

No, I don’t. I have no training nor memory for the formal stuff like Latin names scientists love. Sometimes I find out things about them. It started as a way to spend more time in nature, the sense of it, and remains that.

Thanks for the offer of tea and love. Maybe if I ever get to the US, Montana, I’ll let you know I’m on the way. :-)

11. fayethesexy said, on 13/11/2017 at 11:06 pm

That’s moving. Hope to find mine too, that is true love!

• Mark said, on 14/11/2017 at 6:20 am

Careful what you hope for …

Thanks Faye.

12. Fotohabitate said, on 10/11/2017 at 4:59 pm

Marc, I wish you all the best! I’m sure through your love to our beautiful nature you will find somebody who wants to share that with you! Simone

• Mark said, on 10/11/2017 at 5:40 pm

Thanks Simone.

Come what may, what is is best.

The cat loves me better these days, I must have mellowed.

13. treesshrubs said, on 10/11/2017 at 2:06 pm

Hi Mark….may the goddess be with you… i ” love ” the blue bottle fly and the flower beetle ….and i look forward to yoir blog a lot 😋trees

• Mark said, on 10/11/2017 at 5:38 pm

Thanks Therese. I like the low angles, up close and personal with our little cousins.

Maybe, when I get my van – on my mind for a while, owned campervans most my life in EU – I’ll post a ‘I’m Travelling, Who’s There’ article and see where it takes me.

• treesshrubs said, on 10/11/2017 at 5:48 pm

Welcome to visit if you end up this far south 😊

• Mark said, on 10/11/2017 at 7:50 pm

If the idea matters enough it will be so.

Thanks Therese.

14. kmunyard said, on 10/11/2017 at 1:17 pm

Hi Mark….great work as always.
    Cant help u with your Ad.
    I live close by (Springwood) would love to catch up with you sometime.

cheers Ken

• Mark said, on 10/11/2017 at 5:42 pm

Thanks Ken.

Mailed you, get back …

15. Anna Lozyk Romeo said, on 10/11/2017 at 9:20 am

Mark let us know how will you do :). Good luck to you!!! Beautiful macros as always. Anna :)

• Mark said, on 10/11/2017 at 9:49 am

Thanks Anna. As long as this is live I’ll update without reservation, but you can always ask again … :-)

16. kkessler833 said, on 10/11/2017 at 6:34 am

Great pics!

• Mark said, on 10/11/2017 at 9:47 am

Thanks KK …

They are wonderful little creatures, aren’t they.

• kkessler833 said, on 10/11/2017 at 1:00 pm

Yes, they are!

• B.Daracen Florencia said, on 16/11/2017 at 5:32 am

YES IT IS !!!
        They are GOD’S !!! creation everything of what he had maid was beautiful.
        Like you have collected they are beautiful creatures of GOD .

• B.Daracen Florencia said, on 16/11/2017 at 5:34 am

Even though it is real thank you !!

• Mark said, on 16/11/2017 at 12:04 pm

Yes they are … we all are. It all is …

17. slukwago said, on 10/11/2017 at 6:25 am

Your words and photographs are always thoughtful and beautiful and portend to a likely lovely heart and person. I send you my best thoughts and wishes as love – and whatever else – comes into the space you have opened up in your life. Sincerely, from a far away place – relative to Brisbane – Kansas, United States of America

• Mark said, on 10/11/2017 at 9:47 am

Thanks S … (can’t find your name now) When inner space is cleared, love is, though the other stuff will try to get back in for a while. Persistence pays …

18. Lissa said, on 10/11/2017 at 6:05 am

Very brave of you to put yourself out there like this Mark. Good on you.

19. quietwordsite said, on 10/11/2017 at 5:51 am

You sound like you have a heart full of love to share. I hope you find the right partner, who can both receive, and return that love.

• Mark said, on 10/11/2017 at 9:40 am

I have a heart that has been emptied of all the other nonsense, to reveal the love that is always there, whoever ‘I’ am. I am sure what is right is what will be, it is what is.

Every woman is love, beneath her trouble in this world, as every man is love beneath his trouble – see the trouble man has got himself (and woman) into in the world lately. It’s a question of realisation.

Thanks Helen.

20. Emily Scott said, on 10/11/2017 at 5:09 am

I wish you luck in your quest for love and hope you find a fellow admirer of the natural world and the small but fantastically formed beings that go unnoticed by many.

• Mark said, on 10/11/2017 at 9:38 am

Thanks Emily. Fitting has to include some matching of interest, or at least potential, for communication is paramount so time together is vital. But love is what really matters, isn’t it.